Second-Hand Uniform Shop
The PTO runs an online uniform shop where good quality second-hand school uniforms are sold at a very reasonable price - a fraction of what a new school uniform costs.
The proceeds from the shop benefit the students in the form of projects or purchases. The shop is located in the MYP Lounge on the ground floor of the school and is always open for you on Mondays from 14:30 to 15:45.
You can view the current stock of 2nd hand uniforms. The stock list is updated weekly. However, there may still be items of clothing on the list that have already been sold. The clothes are sold in the shop during opening hours and can be paid for in cash there. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The second-hand uniform shop is not only a service which benefits everyone, it‘s a service to which everyone can contribute!
If you have school uniform items that your child has outgrown or no longer needs, bring them to school. There is a black 2nd hand uniform bin in the lobby where you can put the used school uniform at any time. Reusing school uniforms helps both the environment and other parents. We are always very grateful for donations.
Please keep in mind:
- You may drop off clothing items you would like to donate in the 2nd Hand Uniform bin in the lobby at any time.
- All donated clothes should be freshly washed and ironed.
- Please remove any name tags prior to donation - this saves time for us.
- We only take uniform clothing items (tops and bottoms) which are on the list of the Strothoff International School Uniform Shop. Old items, e.g. blue Polos, are no longer accepted.
- Any items considered not suitable for re-sale will be recycled.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.