Second-Hand Uniform Shop
The Strothoff International School PTO runs a second-hand uniform shop which offers good quality, second-hand uniforms at very reasonable prices, and at a fraction of the cost of a new uniform.
Please have a look at the online shop and send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what school items you are looking for.
If you are a parent looking for used school uniform items, then this is the place for you.
Please have a look at the list of items we currently have. We are updating this list weekly, but it is possible that items are still on the list that has already been sold. If an item is out of stock, we can put you on a waiting list.
We will sell used uniforms mainly online. But we plan to hold sales in school regularly - hopefully at school events throughout the year.
Recycle your old uniforms with us!
The second-hand uniform shop is not only a service which benefits everyone, it is a service to which everyone can contribute!
If you have school uniform items that your child has outgrown or no longer uses, please contact us at email@example.com.The circulation of uniforms will help the environment as well as another parent. We are always very grateful for donations.
Please keep in mind:
- Please bring donated items to the school reception anytime.
- All donated clothes should be freshly washed and ironed.
- Please remove any name tags prior to donation - this saves time for us.
- We only take uniform clothing items (tops and bottoms) which are on the list of the Strothoff International School Uniform Shop. Old items, e.g. blue Polos, are no longer accepted.
- Any items considered not suitable for re-sale will be recycled.